- OIL PAN &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace
- R&R CABIN AIR FILTER
- Replace front brake pad linings and replace front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear brake pads. Inspect condition and thickness of rear brake disc rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- NEW YORK STATE EMISSIONS INSPECTION
VICTOR A. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/1/2021