2012 Nissan RogueCRM Mitchell1 2023-02-18T22:59:05+00:00
- makes noise when unlocking trunk, moving back seats, or locking car
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Check for proper operation of turn signals. Found and replaced faulty front turn signal bulb. Recheck to find turn signals operate properly.
- ROTATE TIRES FRONT TO REAR AND REAR TO FRONT. ADJUST AIR PRESSURES.
- DISABLE PASSENGER FRONT LOCK ACTUATOR
BILL W. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/17/2023